Thursday, July 12, 2007

Things are a little better

Okay--so the car isn't being quite so fussy today, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it still makes me nervous. I just keep my fingers crossed and keep knocking on wood. Today was incredibly boring--training at work. Blah. I finally figured that the program ran so slowly that I could easily crochet while doing the training. I don't have much to crochet lately, so I'm still working on squares for myself. Hopefully tomorrow I can buy a skein of yarn for connecting all of my squares in my swap and start in on that. If I don't start now, the squares will never come together and I'll never have a blanket!

I FINALLY made a good pot of spaghetti sauce tonight--1 lb ground beef, 5 6oz cans of tomato sauce, two larger cans of diced tomatoes--one with sweet onions, one original, and a bit of basil and oregano. Turned out just like mom makes!!! Now, if I could only figure out how to make her meatballs....

No comments: