Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why does everything happen at once???

I swear, my head is going to explode!!! If it's not one thing, it's something else. The car is still acting funny, but not as funny as yesterday. A sign of better things to come? I hope so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the gas additive is working and that I won't have to have work done on it. Then, there's the issue of my son's outdoor-ed stuff that's happening this summer. We were told by the teacher that the $200 wasn't needed for two weeks. Well, now they want it tomorrow. Well, I don't have $200 until Friday when I get paid. And, I have to figure out how to budget something that I wasn't planning for into our vacation budget. I really wish my husband would find a part-time job pronto!!! If he could at least get in a couple paychecks before this trip, I'd feel so much better. I guess I have to talk to him about it tonight. I hate talking money and I hate getting him worried about money, but I'm sure he'll tell me that we just won't eat out for the next 2 months (other than his birthday) and that everything will be okay. I need to turn on a movie that will relax me and get my mind off of everything!!!

I'm busy blocking all of my squares that I am making for the afghan swap--along with making myself some extra squares so that I can make my afghan bigger. I actually have all of my squares for other people finished and I just have to wait on the "okay" to send them. I need to figure out how to post pictures of things that I've made on this blog. Oh, and I need to figure out how to do a wist because I learned the hard way how difficult it is to craft for someone who doesn't have one. Okay...off to package another square and turn something on. Woohoo!!!

No comments: